This is life

Monday, March 13, 2006

I love salmon

Who knew? I've been living a lie for so long believing that I was a salmon hater because I hate the taste of fish...and I tried salmon a few years ago and it tasted fishy, so I hated it. Tonight I made some grilled salmon because I really wanted to like salmon since it's so ridiculously healthy and everyone else around me loves it! So I tried again and it was WONDERFUL. It did not taste anything like fish. It just tasted like perfection. I'm so happy now because I really have wanted to like salmon for so long. This is excellent news to me.

1 Comments:

At 6:06 AM, Blogger Lindsey Nicole said...

Aww...thanks for commenting! I think I might love it more than cheese...but that's a tough one. I love food. 8 inches is so much snow! Do you stay inside all the time when it snows so much? Hope those interviews go well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home