This is life

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Mental Combustion

One of my very good friends, Torie-her husband created a blog to type his random, strange thoughts and encourage discussion. He asked me to add it to my friend's links and also make a note so that people would know about it. That's what I'm doing now. Now you all know, so you should go visit his blog when you have a moment. I'll post it as a link so you don't have to type it in, but just so you know, it's mental combustion-minus the vowels. Therefore, it is mntlcmbstn. Jon is weird. Enjoy.

1 Comments:

At 6:38 AM, Blogger Lindsey Nicole said...

I'm loving it too!! There is much more hang out time to have in the coming week! There will be Starbucks time, because I got a gift card for $ so I gotta use it before I leave!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home