This is life

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Amendment to "Rear-Ending"

I forgot to include some very important information in my previous car story. Interestingly enough, the only car "incidents" that I have been involved in before the roundabout love tap, were all in car parks. I have put 2 large dents in 2 different vehicles when parking. The first was my stepdads massive truck, which I always referred to as "big rig." I was parking in between 2 poles and the hit the pole on one side of the massive truck. It was a four door diesel, what do you expect? I was a senior in high school at that time. Then when I was a senior in college, I was parking my little camaro-Cherry-in the school parking garage because I was about to be late for class...let me just say that I almost never drove to the school, I always walked, but it was like the last day of school and I was in a rush, so I happened to be parking at the school...anyway there was only 1 spot left in the whole place, and it happened to be between a pole and another car that was parked on the line. I hit the pole and put quite a nice dent, with white paint to accent, on the side of the car. The other incident was not my fault, but was in the church parking lot of the church I attended during my freshman year of college. I was leaving the parking lot and this kid from the youth group decided to cut through some empty spots and ran right into the side of Cherry. She's been through a lot. Anyway, he put a big dent in it and it was completely his fault. Went through all this insurance stuff, but the kid lied and so nothing happened to help me out. I was mad. He was in the youth group! What a punk. Anyway, when we called his mom, she didn't even know about it, cause he was in her car and hadn't even told her. Her car was fine, that's why he didn't tell her. But don't you think that if he was honest and it wasn't his fault, he would have told her to just let her know!! He didn't tell her because it was his fault and he didn't want to get in trouble. What a mess that was. Anyway, that's all for now.

1 Comments:

At 4:21 AM, Blogger Lindsey Nicole said...

that's right! also in a parking lot though...i thought i had forgotten one because when i was telling april all of mine I did include that one. yes, that was the best one of all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home