This is life

Friday, April 07, 2006

Mi Vida Loca

I was talking to someone the other day and they asked if I was leaving for Swaziland this Saturday, and I replied: "No, this Saturday I'm going to Rome and next Saturday I'm leaving for Swaziland." WHAT! What in the world? Who says that? Sometimes I cannot believe the life I lead. Why has God blessed me soooooo much? HE is so good to me. Five years ago did I ever think I would be saying I'm going to Italy and Swaziland for the next two weeks. And the most amazing thing is that it's all FREE!! The Italy trip (Rome 2 nights and Florence and Pisa for 2 nights) is free because a family from church invited me along with them and of course said that it would be of no cost to me. The Swaziland trip was paid for by another family from church-an answer to prayer-which you know if you read my blog normally because I already posted about that. Anyway, it's all amazing to me and it's humbling because I so do not deserve it. But God is gracious. I'm so excited about the next 2 weeks of my life!!!

Anyway, I have become lazy these past few months and I hardly ever post. I don't know why. I guess I just never feel like it...but I am going to try and post more often. I hope anyone reading this finds themselves healthy and happy and loving life! Good things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home