This is life

Monday, July 02, 2007

I have a plan

So the plan is that I will be leaving Africa on August 11th and spending a few days in England...then flying back to Dallas August 17th to LIVE IN AMERICA. I have lived overseas for 3 years now and it is time to return to the homeland. I will be living with my brother and his wife in Frisco until I can get my life sorted out-get a job, some friends to live with, a car, etc. I would like to be closer to Denton because Darren lives there...so we will see. If anyone knows about an awesome job opportunity in DFW or a great used car for me to buy or some fun people I can live with...please let me know.

1 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Blogger POP said...

Well, you DO have a teaching credential. Maybe you could try using that for awhile, if nothing else works.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home