This is life

Monday, September 04, 2006

Sep 6th = Leave for Africa

Hi peeps, just wanted to write a note to say that I am once again on my way out of the country. I leave Wednesday afternoon at 4:20 for Africa. It's a long trip. I first fly to London Gatwick and arrive at 7 a.m. their time, when I'll be picked up by my surrogate mother Lisa...then I will hang out with my surrogate fam there for the day until that evening when they drop me off at London Heathrow to fly to Johannesburg. After that 11 hour flight I will arrive in Johannesburg, only to be driven another 5 hours to Bulembu, Swaziland...so I should actually be at my final destination Friday afternoon. It's a long haul. I want to apologize to the four of you that actually read this because I have been a crap blogger and have been very infrequent with my posts. Hopefully in Africa I'll post weekly or bi-weekly. We'll see. I think that was always my goal but it never happened. Please pray for me and the other missionaries I'll be with and the children we'll be working with whenever you think of it, I appreciate it very much!
May each of you be blessed and loved in all that you do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home